Sunday, February 3, 2013

One more sleep

Only one more sleep until we head to Vancouver. This morning, before I was fully awake, I saw a photo on Facebook of two friends sharing drinks at Cantina Vallarta. Thinking that they had arrived in PV, I sent a message that I was leaving for a walk on the Malecon. I was disappointed that there was no sight of them on my route. Checking back on Facebook later, I saw that they had shared drinks at Cantina Vallarta in Salmon Arm!!


There is a changing light display on the new wharf at night.


This young man creates colourful flip-flops and earrings
on one of the bridges over the River Cuale.


I found Senior Frog and the little froggies
on our  6km trek to the cemetery and fish market.
Senior Frog is the one with two new knees!

No comments:

Post a Comment