Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Van and Fran


My ex-husband's spouse greeted us warmly when we arrived back in Vancouver to stay with their "cat-child".  Franny, adopted in Puerto Vallarta, travels between Vancouver and PV with them. This time he would have to adjust to life with the Maxwells. In Puerto Vallarta he has free access to indoor/outdoor adventures. We just hope that he doesn't decide to have too many adventures in this 10th floor apartment where he also has access to outdoor terraces!


The first cat disappearance happened this morning after we returned from our walk. I had removed him from the kitchen counters a couple of times and thought that he was sulking under the "drawer" bed. After searching everywhere, I was in a panic! Did he get up on the roof? Did he fall over the edge? John finally found him curled up on a dining room chair, fast asleep!!

Following my afternoon walk, on this very hot day, he decided to stretch the entire length of his body on me while I rested on the couch, turning himself into a purring machine! I didn't have the heart to push him off….it was as though he was giving me his full acceptance!

No comments:

Post a Comment