Friday, January 20, 2017

A trip to Granville Island


In an effort to rejuvenate my patient we took the False Creek ferry over to Granville Island this morning. It is very therapeutic to sit with a hot tea & coffee while watching the boats and gulls going about their daily routines. My patient is very impatient with his recovery so it was necessary to remind him of the assault on his body over the past few weeks. I encouraged him to take a few deep breaths and enjoy the moment.

We wandered through the market, inhaling aromas and enjoying the brilliant colours on display.


Who knew that there were so many different olives!


Tulips always make me smile with their promise of springtime around the corner.


Enjoy a Bread Affair with your organic baker!!


And then there was the love of my life...always posing for the camera!




No comments:

Post a Comment