Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Day 1


Yesterday I forced myself to buy two large canvases at Opus. Today I am experiencing that familiar frustration that comes with having a blank canvas combined with lack of inspiration. So I decided to slap some color onto the canvas and see what happens.


It is interesting to note that the initial colours are warm tones. To further delay any possible progress on this painting I was compelled to research the psychological meaning of my color choices!

Good luck, prosperity and money are all linked to the warm colors...also excitement, heightened emotions and even violence! So...am I seeking any of these things...or do I need to add any of these to my life?

Stay tuned as this painting progresses...unless I manage to find other distractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment