Sunday, March 10, 2019

Busy days


Whew! It has been a very busy ten days since we returned to Canada. Last week we drove into the "Big City" three times for various medical appointments. Thursday's drive was the worst...1 1/2 hours from the condo to St. Paul's Hospital for the pacemaker clinic appointment. After that horrible drive we sat in the waiting room for over one hour until John finally asked the receptionist if he had been forgotten. He was expedited through after that!

On Wednesday I lost my husband. He did not appear at the agreed meeting place because he had decided to wait in the car...convinced that I would eventually find him!

This week we have one more drive into the city and a scheduled colonoscopy for John. On Friday we head over to Gibsons for two weeks of house and puppy sitting. This is one of our favourite places in the world...beautiful views over the harbor, peaceful days with Boomer nestled beside us, walks on the beach.

Yesterday my walk took me through back alleys in Langley City 
where I discovered one new mural... 


...so true!...


...and this one that always makes me want to dance!


No comments:

Post a Comment