Monday, July 22, 2019

Ridin' dirty


Most of my clothing...other than shoes and underwear...is discovered in Thrift stores. Sometimes it is the colour that catches my eye, other times it is the style or an indescribable connection. The shirt that I was wearing today embodied all of these qualities. Impossible to remember where I found it!


I didn't pay attention to the two written words underneath "some girls aren't meant to be tamed" until
this morning. I was in line to buy a coffee at our favorite cafe which is across the street from the RCMP detachment. Ahead of me in line was a female officer. She turned and said "I like the words on your shirt". I thanked her. A couple of minutes later she turned again and asked me if I knew what the two written words meant. I shook my head! "It means riding a motorbike while under the influence of drugs or alcohol". I mumbled something about not owning a motorbike but I would definitely be more careful about the selection of my t-shirts in Thrift stores!

No comments:

Post a Comment