Tuesday, March 17, 2020

The fender bender


It really was not my fault! I was taking my turn at an intersection where the traffic lights were not working as a result of high winds. All of the other cars stopped to let me proceed...except the driver who did not stop!


In hindsight it could have been much worse because I was making a left turn and he went straight through the intersection scraping the passenger side of his car along the front of my vehicle as I attempted to stop. If I had been further into my turn he would have t-boned the driver side!! He acknowledged to me that he was at fault. Now we wait to see if he reports honestly to ICBC and whether ICBC thinks that our 10 year old vehicle is worth repairing! This morning we took the car to an auto body shop for assessment and they will send their estimate to ICBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment