Thursday, October 29, 2020

October 29, 2020

 

I just realized that it has been a long time since I posted an update! 

This morning I was surprised to view a gathering in the schoolyard that is adjacent to our building. It appeared that several people were clustered near soccer goal posts and others were scattered in the field. As I approached the scenario cleared. Either the teachers or the parents had created a pumpkin field strewn with small orange pumpkins. The people scattered in the field were actually scarecrows in a variety of scary disguises. It provided my smile for the day!!


The Elementary School soon filled with excited students who were released at regular intervals during the morning to collect a pumpkin and shake hands with a scarecrow!

Later in the day I managed to finish another painting...a portrait this time in a completely different style.




No comments:

Post a Comment