Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Colonoscopy and vaccine

This month has been dedicated to a colonoscopy, my second one in three months, and the second jab of Pfizer vaccine. This second colonoscopy was to remove a polyp that the first Gastroenterologist could not access. Of course this involved the dreaded pre-procedure purge again and a chauffeured trip to VGH with my sister. The Doctor called the next day to say that there was no sign of cancer in the biopsies!!

The second jab has not had any unusual side effects so far although my arm was very sore for the first 24 hours. Langley Event Centre was very well organized to handle the Sunday morning flow of customers.

On Monday we learned that travel restrictions were relaxed so I immediately made a ferry booking to visit family on Vancouver Island. It has been almost one year since I spent time with our daughter, son-in-law and grandson. This will be a special trip...my first without John. 


I spotted this lovely pink dogwood tree on my morning walk.


The latest painting


No comments:

Post a Comment