Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It was a classic car!

It was a "classic" car and it was parked halfway across the handicapped spot outside our coffee shop. Earlier, when we arrived for our coffee break, we had been forced to park further away because another idiot(without a handicapped tag) had parked in the one and only blue painted handicapped spot!

This time I decided that enough was enough. The driver was in the process of emptying his coffee cup on the ground when I approached. "Are you aware that you're parked in a handicapped spot?" I asked. Looking me directly in the eye, he replied "yes". "So, you know that a handicapped person can't park there?" Again, without looking away, he said "yes". His passenger, a wannabe blonde, glared at me. I said that we had a handicapped tag for my husband and if we were looking for a parking spot, it wouldn't be available! He shrugged! I was furious and speechless!

In the car my husband berated me for getting upset. "Why do you have to get so upset about these things" he asked. At that point it was hard to tell whether I was more upset with him or with the other idiot!!


2 comments:

  1. hahahahah!
    with the other of course!
    What happened next? Did you do anything further?

    ReplyDelete
  2. UGH. glad you gave him a hard time. what an ass.

    ReplyDelete