Monday, March 11, 2013

The sisters meet!

Yesterday was a special day. It was the first time that my sisters met each other!

From left: Dorothy, Lin, Tracey, Tara

Tracey was performing in a play, "Death Among the Delphiniums", out of town in Mission. I invited Dorothy and Tara to come along to a matinee on Sunday. The community theatre held about 50 guests and the production was top notch. Tracey mastered a flawless British accent. She and the rest of the cast did a wonderful job of leading the audience through a murder mystery plot!

Tracey is my sister through my father's second marriage while Dorothy and Tara are my sisters through my mother's second marriage. I am very fortunate to have so many wonderful sisters including sisters-in-law and a step-sister in England.

1 comment:

  1. I was absolutely thrilled to have met Dorothy and Tara - especially after hearing about them for years - so it was incredibly exciting to meet them finally!!!
    Thank you for your kind words about our performance - we are definitely having a blast!!
    Thank you again for coming out to see my show!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete