Friday, December 20, 2013

Followers' critique


Now I know how the editors of Vanity Fair feel when they get critiques about lack of editorial content ...too much advertising...too many pretty photos!! It is my goal to entertain the thousands of faithful followers to my blog... but folks, be patient! It is challenging to create headline stories for daily posts.
I think that the problem is the amount of testosterone that surrounds me these days! It interrupts my WAH or WAU...whatever!!

The story options today are: guest clears lime peels from garburetor and rids house of fruit flies ...or
carpenter's measurements for studio desk are five inches short ... or lit incense sticks at cafe do not enhance the flavour of an omelet ... or ... humid heat forces editor to abandon writing and escape to the comfort of the pool! Keep your fingers crossed that something amazing will occur later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment