Friday, January 18, 2019

Search for washrooms


It is always important, in any city, to identify convenient washroom locations. This has become painfully necessary for me with passing years! Hotels are often hospitable but I discovered that the "all inclusive" hotels in Puerto Vallarta do not welcome non-guests! Even McDonalds has a security person who insists on seeing your receipt for the purchase of dubious edibles at this eatery before allowing access to the toilets!

So, I have made it a quest to find clean washrooms in the city. So far, the best option is at a lovely little Mercado that also offers a cafe with wonderful coffee and delicious baked muffins...far superior in quality and price to Starbucks! The washroom is upstairs above quiet seating in an open atrium.

Today, as we visited the local tile manufacturer, I wandered upstairs to watch tile painters at work.


This artist had a very steady hand as he applied details to the scene...and...

...above him I noticed a washroom sign!...halelujah!


Clark Gable and Frank Sinatra welcomed me!
I have definitely added this location to my list of clean washrooms.




No comments:

Post a Comment