Sunday, January 24, 2010

Blowfish thoughts!

Oh shit! Mum's really going to be mad! I just wanted to take a peek at the world. Never should have followed that school of green fish. She warned me - "never get caught up with a gang! They're only trouble, and, in the end, they'll leave you to fend for yourself!" She was right! Here I am, upside down, staring up at a strange woman with a clicking black box. Can't she see that I need help?

I did what Mum taught me to do. When I felt myself being lifted out of the water, I made myself as big and spikey as I could to scare away all the bad creatures...but...I can't hold my breath forever! Oh-oh! There goes the air. Now I'm just a deflated, flat little fish wishing that I'd listened to my mother. Whoa!! What's happening? I'm flying over the water! SPLASH! GULP! Wow, wait'll I tell Mum about my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment