Monday, December 26, 2011

Lactose intolerant kitten??

During JOHN and Doug's absence, I have attempted to keep a close eye on the kittens, restricting their access to the indoors. It is my great fear that they'll knock over some valuable piece of artistic expression or scratch the hell out of the furniture. They are only allowed inside during daytime hours, under close scrutiny!

This morning I was sympathetic to their repeated pleas and opened the kitchen door. They both charged inside and parked in their usual spot, on the cowhide rug. Fran started making strange noises. Unfortunately I didn't immediately recognize the sound. By the time I turned to look, Fran had expelled regurgitated breakfast, along with a hairball on the cowhide. Even more unfortunate was the fact that the sheer force of the expulsion had resulted in an explosion from the other end as well! OMG!! Baby diarrhea on the cowhide!! What could I use to clean up the mess?

That was when I remembered what the father had used in "My Big, Fat Greek Wedding"as a solution to everything! Out came the Windex along with copious amounts of paper towel and "voila", it worked like a charm!!...smelled good too!

I asked the neighbours if they had been feeding the kittens and they acknowledged that a dish of milk was given to them yesterday. Nothing like a lactose intolerant kitten!!

No comments:

Post a Comment