Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 5 at Hacienda Mosaico

Thank God for Day 5! Jesse was called away just before his morning demo and we were on our own for three hours. I think it was this extended, uninterrupted period of time that allowed me to totally submerge. I came up for air just before he returned. Not only were we all feeling good about our progress but also we had an opportunity to connect. Work on the "messterpieces" continued after his return but the major breakthroughs happened during that three hour submersion!


"Diversity" (30"x39") emerged from nothing. 
I had splattered and spread paint by hand 
over the canvas on Day 1.



2 comments:

  1. I've been watching the progress of these so-called "messterpieces" and am truly amazed as to the transformation from one to the next to the next. What a powerful process. You can probably see my mouth agape and my eyes wide as saucers as I stare at the finished work "Diversity".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting comments. How do you know this blog?

      Delete