Monday, April 22, 2013

A few degrees warmer

It finally started to warm up a bit yesterday and we shed several layers of clothing during the afternoon. By nightfall we were back to four layers again!

During my wanders through Chora I discovered that the  sweet" shop was open. I couldn't trust myself to enter because I wouldn't be able to resist the displays of chocolates and pastries.


The shop is hidden behind the main pathway through Chora outside one of the traditional archways that tunnel through many of the narrow passages.



We delivered the painted sign to Armelle for her restaurant and decided to return in the evening for a sunset drink and dinner. The meals that she prepares are made from local produce and meats, mixing the flavours of France and Greece. We shared dishes of oven roasted lamb, penne in vodka sauce, grilled peppers and local cheese....absolutely delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment